[Engine-devel] Adding support for OpenLDAP to oVirt

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Wed Mar 20 07:24:26 UTC 2013

Hi Uwe,
Bare in mind we have some plans for refactoring/changing the authentication module.
However, for the meanwhile - we will be very happy if you can assist in adding this support.
I would like to introduce you to a Wiki that Oved Ourfali has written about the subject -

http://www.ovirt.org/DomainInfrastructure

Please let us know if this helps you with your questions.

kind regards,
Yair