[Engine-devel] Adding support for OpenLDAP to oVirt

Uwe Grawert grawert at b1-systems.de
Thu Mar 21 16:53:42 UTC 2013

Am 21.03.2013 um 17:48 schrieb Yair Zaslavsky:

> [...]

engine=# select * from vdc_options where option_name in ('AdUserName','AdUserPassword','DomainName','LdapServers','LDAPProviderTypes');
 option_id |    option_name    | option_value | version
        10 | AdUserName        |              | general
        11 | AdUserPassword    |              | general
        56 | DomainName        |              | general
       126 | LdapServers       |              | general
       127 | LDAPProviderTypes |              | general
(5 rows)

I haven't added any domains, yet.