[Engine-devel] Open Attestation integration with oVirt engine proposal has submitted patchset5 for your review

Chen, Wei D wei.d.chen at intel.com
Fri Mar 22 09:34:55 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Before submitting this patch set, we has updated our design page, and new feature about VM template has added to this patchset. In patchset a lot of frontend changes has been imported.
Welcome to review our patchset and thanks advance for your suggestion.

Detailed description: http://wiki.ovirt.org/Trusted_compute_pools

In this patch set, follow changes has been introduced:

1. GUI changes to support for creating a trusted VM on a trusted physical host.
2. View/Edit VM changes to enable end user switch between three run on options.
3. Template relevant changes to support end user create a trusted VM template and create trusted VM based on this template afterwards.
4. Bug fixing and code cleanup.
5. wiki design page update.

Best Regards,
Dave Chen