[Engine-devel] static header only in VM dialog?

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Fri May 31 16:28:19 UTC 2013

quoting Tomas:

"""
the first patch we are talking about (http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/14635)
adds only Data Center, Cluster and Quota to the header.
There is a second patch (http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/15011/) which moves the OS type and
template to the header.
"""

so IIUC, the first patch batch [2] will include moving the following fields into the
static header:

- DataCenter/Cluster
- Quota
- OS type
- Template

@Tomas - I suggest that you will clarify:

A) which fields exactly are going to be included in the top static header of the New VM
dialog *in your current patch batch* [2], and:

B) which side-tabs in the New VM dialog will be affected by the fields in (A).

[there is a chance that the fields in (A) already affect a lot of the side-tabs, which means
that it would actually make sense to introduce the top static section in the current patch
batch, even without the Instance Types / Images fields included in it, which is what (I think)
Itamar is implying]

[2] the current patch batch, to my understanding, is:

http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/14635/
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/14810/
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/14936/
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/15011/