[Engine-devel] Using REST API in web UI - design proposal review call

Vojtech Szocs vszocs at redhat.com
Mon Nov 18 17:55:12 UTC 2013

Hi Tal!

sorry for my late response, the draft is already published and ready for review as feature design wiki here: http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Design/Using_REST_API_In_Web_UI

More details should be in the meeting invite: http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/engine-devel/2013-November/005947.html

<note>

Just in case, here are the important details:

Meeting agenda:
- review current state, i.e. using GWT RPC
- review main aspects of design proposal
- discussion / feel free to ask questions anytime during the meeting

Estimated duration: ~2 hrs.

To join this meeting, dial into the Intercall bridge and use following conference code: 712 886 7405 # [https://www.intercallonline.com/listNumbersByCode.action?confCode=7128867405]

</note>

If you have any ideas/suggestions/comments feel free to let me know anytime. In any case, I'm planning to go over the wiki page during our meeting :)

Regards,
Vojtech