[Engine-devel] Remove Comment column in main tabs

Mike Kolesnik mkolesni at redhat.com
Tue Nov 26 06:44:34 UTC 2013

Hi,

When the comment RFE was added (in 3.3), there was also a column added to many main tabs.

I would like to propose to get rid of the column (which can only house one icon or no icon),
and instead if there's a comment on an entity just display the icon with the tooltip adjacent to the name.

In this case the icon should probably be scaled down a bit since its huge.

I think this would be a good alternative and save us some valued screen real estate.

Thoughts, opinions?

Regards,
Mike