[Engine-devel] UX inputs on gluster volume async tasks

Eldan Hildesheim ehildesh at redhat.com
Sun Sep 1 13:41:07 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I have few more questions.
1. How often do we get the data of the activity changes: I wonder if we can change the activity icon by a progress one.
2. Normally in oVirt / Rhev we show more data as a "sub tab". Can we assume that Rebalance status is like "more data" and then put all the data that is now in the modal inside a new sub tab name (activity)?
3. The icon of "Migration data from Brick in progress": Is this apart of the Rebalance process? Is this a derived aspect of the rebalance?
4. Do you have a phone num we can call Monday?
Thanks,
Eldan