[Engine-devel] -1

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Thu Sep 12 13:44:21 UTC 2013

Hi Laszlo,

If you want to hand back permissions for oVirt, then by all means, I'll
take care of it. But the nature of community projects is that you're
still trusted, even if you're changing jobs. So you are welcome to
remain an administrator for as long as you would like.

Thanks,
Dave.

On 09/11/2013 01:15 PM, Laszlo Hornyak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This was my last week with oVirt, I give back my maintainer permissions.
> Good luck guys! :)
>
> Best regards,
> Laszlo

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13