[Engine-devel] Broken devel setup on Gentoo?

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Wed Jan 1 08:31:07 UTC 2014

On 12/31/2013 08:10 PM, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

> [...]
1. Built everything on ovirt-3.3 branch.
=> works well.

2. git checkout origin/master && git reset --hard origin/master && rm
-rf share bin etc usr var
3. Cherry pick patch from gerrit
4. make clean install-dev
5. run setup

=> I'd expect db to be recreated. If not then we cannot login to the system.