[Engine-devel] IMPORTANT: FindBugs threshold update

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Jan 5 08:06:06 UTC 2014

did you try using eclipse findbugs plugin? http://findbugs.sourceforge.net/manual/eclipse.html
i think the most easiest will be is just to check the failures you get on jenkins per patch job.
and if there are false positives - report to infra and we'll check and fix.

you're missing the aggregate part jenkins findbugs plugin does - http://fpaste.org/65793/09122138/.
and i'm not sure if the mvn findbugs plugin has that option on the cli.