[Engine-devel] Setup in latest master apparently broken

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Mon Jan 6 06:54:47 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Are you sure it does not 'from ovirt_engine import util as outil'?

> value of the "util" result gives the following:
>
> <module 'otopi.util' from '/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/otopi/util.pyc'>

You are probably referring to http://gerrit.ovirt.org/22827 .
This change did not touch the spec file/requirements, so you need to manually
make sure you have latest relevant packages.

I didn't try that, though - I might be wrong...
--
Didi