[Engine-devel] 回复: how to change user password in webadmin?

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Tue Jan 14 01:10:44 UTC 2014

Should be under bin directory, same as other tools (engine-manage-domains and others).
The usage is like this (for example) -

engine-config -s AdminPassword=interactive

(Although there are other options to set a password value, if you try for example
engine-config -s AdminPassword=123456 which is an invalid option, it will show you all possible ways to set the password).

Yair