[Engine-devel] About VM tools(drivers) on oVirt's VM? move mouse have long latency.

JustMan wang.tianyi at qq.com
Fri Jan 17 03:14:55 UTC 2014

Hi, All:

    I install both oVirt engine and nodes, it's can work with SPICE client, but the VM lack of drivers (like vmware station's tools ), so when you connected VM it's operation very slow-- I mean operation in VM not smoothness, like move mouse have long latency.

    And the "VirtIO Console Device Enabled " & "VirtIO-SCSI Enabled" option it seems not work.

    How can solve this problem ? I want to use oVirt as a cloud desktop give user for replace desktop PC and notebook, If the latency so long, I think User will not Accept.

    There are any add-on drivers or tools need install into VM ? Where can download it?

 Many thanks!
 regards

 ike

 2014-01-17