[Engine-devel] About VM tools(drivers) on oVirt's VM? move mousehave long latency.

JustMan wang.tianyi at qq.com
Mon Jan 20 03:41:28 UTC 2014

Thank you reply, I install the driver and it work great, except video play not very quickly, but can as a normal office use.

 But when I install a windows server 2008R2 64bit, it told me lack of a SCSI support, there are one SCSI device in control panel have not be drivered, I have no idea it's let disk I/O slow?

 Any suggestion ?

 Thanks

 regards

 ike