[Engine-devel] find-bugs errors

Vojtech Szocs vszocs at redhat.com
Wed Jan 22 13:47:21 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

As far as I can tell, FindBugs has hard-coded limit of class size (1M) && method count (1K). Any class exceeding these limits will be skipped with SKIPPED_CLASS_TOO_BIG warning. See [a] for details.

In WebAdmin we already exclude ApplicationConstants from SKIPPED_CLASS_TOO_BIG warning [b]. I suggest to do the same for AppErrors. Dividing AppErrors into smaller files doesn't make sense as this is GWT i18n interface that only contains i18n constant keys with default values, no logic whatsoever.

[a] http://sourceforge.net/p/findbugs/feature-requests/260/
[b] frontend/webadmin/modules/webadmin/exclude-filters.xml

Vojtech