Gerrit, Jenkins solutions

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Oct 6 10:35:07 UTC 2011

Hi Karsten,

I'm maintaining the jenkins and gerrit instances for rhevm downstream.
i would be happy to pitch in and help raise the infrastructure for jenkins/gerrit in ovirt.

let's start with getting 2 EC2 vms to run gerrit and jenkins on.
we can also look at existing open source jenkins instances that other companies use [0]
also an interesting presentation about advantages of using jenkins for an opensource project [1]

[0] https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=58001258
[1] http://www.slideshare.net/ndeloof/opening-opensource-the-jenkins-way

Eyal Edri
RHEVM Integration team