ovirt gerrit is down

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Apr 5 07:34:53 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

what sort of test would you like to do?
All jobs fetch from gerrit.ovirt.org, if it won't be available we'll know about it.
right know engine-patches are emailed about jenkins failures, i can add infra to the email list, but that would "spam" the list with commit errors.

I can set up a single job that will just try to clone gerrit.ovirt.org/ovirt-engine and email infra on fail?