new git repo request

Martina Kollarova mkollaro at redhat.com
Thu Apr 19 13:25:13 UTC 2012

> I'm missing some info about those tests:
> 1. How much resources will it consume? (running all the tests)
The RedHat internal RHEVM tests take about 2 hours to run, but I hope
that this will be a lot less time consuming, since it should be a subset
of those. I'm not sure about memory/cpu consumption though.

> 2. Any special requirement for the sdk tests? (engine up&  running?)
The engine should be up, one host and a few storages should be
available, ideally both NFS and iSCSI.

http://www.mail-archive.com/infra@ovirt.org/msg00117.html

> 3. What sort of Jenkins integration we're looking for? How the output looks like?
Standard XUnit output is supported, since it uses the nosetest framework
(test runner for python unittest).

Martina