jenkins.ovirt.org

Mike Burns mburns at redhat.com
Fri Jan 13 13:04:02 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-01-13 at 08:57 +0200, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 01/13/2012 01:41 AM, Mike Burns wrote:
> > Is Jenkins ready for additional projects?  Can I get an account so I can
> > configure ovirt-node builds?
>
> it still still being setup (just installed the other day, hence not
> advertised yet).

Ok, I saw someone mention it a few days ago, so wanted to check.

> > How are you handling build requirements on the slave machines?  I know
> > that the ovirt-node image will have some requirements that will probably
> > not be there otherwise.
>
> let's discuss :)
> what do you need?

I most likely need Fedora, generally the latest released.

I assume, that the defaults are all included [1]
Beyond that,

livecd-tools
appliance-tools-minimizer
automake
autoconf
python-setuptools
systemd-units

I also need passwordless sudo access for the builder to:

setenforce
livecd-creator
ksflatten

Most of these are requirements for the image build.  It may make sense
to have these available to a different user that runs only the image
build on a subset of hosts with only a single instance at a time.

Mike

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines#Exceptions_2