oVirt Weekly Sync Meeting Minutes and Logs aren't published on wiki nor sent

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 17:45:17 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

The process of linking the wiki page to the minutes generated by ovirtbot is as far as I know manual, which means the best place to look for the up to date listings is here:

http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/

Given that there weren't any oVirt sync meetings listed on the wiki other than the first one I assume nobody has been performing the task of adding the link for this meeting. Please note that anyone can edit the wiki, normal FOSS task assignment applies (read: if you thought of it that's as good as volunteering ;)).

In the absence of anyone else doing it I have added the links for the missing meetings for now:

http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Meetings#oVirt_Weekly_Sync_Meeting_Minutes_and_Logs

Steve