Jenkins Continuous Integration Server for oVirt is up and running!

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Jan 19 15:41:22 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

not one that i have seen.

btw, jenkins has an openID plugin -> https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/OpenID+plugin

maybe we can allow certain users from the community to login using thier openID, and restrict them to certain slaves,
using the ROLE STRATEGY PLUGIN -> https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Role+Strategy+Plugin