Jenkins doesn't notify committers who broke the build

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Mon Jan 30 12:42:41 UTC 2012

Do you mean email isn't being sent to a patch being reviewed or pushed already?

we didn't add gerrit support to jenkins.ovirt.org yet.

but emails to individual commiters who broke the build should be sent.
and to the best of my knowledge are sent. (please let me know if you know on a problem)

there is a plan to add gerrit review support (similar to downstream) soon.

Eyal.