Join to Ovirt Infra Team

Robert Middleswarth robert at middleswarth.net
Tue Jun 5 06:22:03 UTC 2012

I had sent in an similar offer but mine got stalled in the monitor
queue.  I didn't want to resend figuring the old one would pop-up 5 min
after I sent the new one in.  Isn't that the way it always seems to work :)

A brief overview of myself.  I have been working with Linux since the
Slackware 1.3 days and started working with Red Hat based distro's
around Red Hat 4.0.  Anyone else remember the joy of installing gnome
1.02 :) I think that is where the term Dependency hell came from.
Although my job over the last 6 years has been working with Debian based
systems.  I have been following oVirt since Nov. during the relaunch.
Although I have been pretty regular user of Git for some time Gerrit and
Jenkins are still very new to me.  My Strengths are in dealing with the
wonders of emails  because I work in a small group just about any thing
that needs done I have worked on.  I know php, really well, perl to hack
it up, python I am ok with just need to use it more.  Java I really
don't know but am starting to learn it some.

Thanks
Robert