Repo for ovirt-release

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Thu Jun 14 14:28:27 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

TL;DR; Please create ovirt-release repository for storing the source to the ovirt-release RPM.

Some time ago I provided an RPM to distribute the yum repository file for oVirt (with the hope some day in the future of also including a GPG key used to sign the packages). At the time I provided it via fedorapeople, some people liked it and as a result I got someone to put it in the root of ovirt.org/releases.

Mike asked me if I could update it to include the beta repo we are using for the test day (the original includes the 'nightly' repo but that doesn't seem to get updated at the moment...). This in itself isn't a problem but the source still exists only on my fedorapeople account, which is probably less than ideal. Can I please get a new repository added to git/gerrit for ovirt-release?

Thanks,

Steve