Well testing day is done. As someone that is fairly new to the day to day of the project it looked pretty successful to me.

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Jun 21 06:34:30 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

This shouldn't take more than a an hour to setup.
i just need access to jenkins user from the jenkins build slave
to ovirt.org server.

i can copy the built rpms there, and from there there should be a script
that listens to the drop dir via inotify and publish them to ovirt.org/builds/latest/f17/ovirt-engine... or similar.

Let me know once i've have access so i can enable it.

jenkins pub key:

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAykXy+X1qUI/TyblF5J35A1bexPeFWj7SmzzcClS3GzQ8jEaV7AaOzbvyl2dQ8P4nh8tr2nSeT7LAFYWhIGscy6V7p5vMRr3mUzRA/E/g3r9wdmdDcPLOqfpJWiLTDlA3XQyFhJnwQopGRBSf5yzFGWFezH+rjzlwBDDN2mQkI/WuSEBh+UT/9+E7JvQBVhg2hapXszfSrrtrVniw/1TvNJEvR+wdwxCUkJWP+LZOtdbGIYQZMkmw8yMNy/fkEfxR3CLge65rDCbxqlDkqFff0VWcwd3SBXdIo4T1401kIjcPiPR9npib7Ra88QiWXIazHW05ejp+m2W136zmYmfxFw== jenkins at ip-10-114-123-188

Eyal Edri.