Infra as a sub-project

Robert Middleswarth robert at middleswarth.net
Thu Jun 21 15:29:29 UTC 2012

This has been on two diff weekly sync meetings and in both cases it
sounds like it is a good idea but in both cases it ends with let move
this to the infra list.

Well what does everyone think about this idea?

At one point it was suggested that a weekly meeting be setup for infra
either on IRC or voice.  An email was sent out with a link to help
select times but I wasn't sure what timezone it was setup under?  I
can't find the link or email so maybe that can be sent out again?

What other topics do we need to address?

Thanks
Robert