Infra as a sub-project

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Jun 21 15:37:35 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

We might want to consider a new Jenkins git repo in gerrit to hold all code used in Jenkins (currently inside jenkins jobs in bash/python and not backed up).
that way users can submit requests for jobs in jenkins as well.

If we had more resources in upstream i would consider using foreman + puppet to maintain all our hosts as well, (with corresponding git repos), but lets leave
that to a later stage.