Infra as a sub-project

Robert Middleswarth robert at middleswarth.net
Thu Jun 21 16:00:24 UTC 2012

On 06/21/2012 11:29 AM, Robert Middleswarth wrote:
> This has been on two diff weekly sync meetings and in both cases it
> sounds like it is a good idea but in both cases it ends with let move
> this to the infra list.
>
> Well what does everyone think about this idea?
>
> At one point it was suggested that a weekly meeting be setup for infra
> either on IRC or voice.  An email was sent out with a link to help
> select times but I wasn't sure what timezone it was setup under?  I
> can't find the link or email so maybe that can be sent out again?
>
> What other topics do we need to address?
>
> Thanks
> Robert
I found the email.

http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/infra/2012-June/000413.html

Relevant text from the email.

I'd like to see if there is a regular meeting time that might allow us
all to get together and do some thinking and planning. Feel free to
paint in some times for yourself, see if we can find some convergence
when some folks are a available.

http://whenisgood.net/yybbdkk

Otherwise, let's start using this mailing list for the same thinking
and planning.

Cheers - Karsten
- --
Red Hat Open Source and Standards (OSAS)