Repositories for oVirt Node Automated Testing

Mike Burns mburns at redhat.com
Thu Jun 21 16:08:17 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-06-21 at 17:47 +0200, Fabian Deutsch wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 21.06.2012, 11:46 -0400 schrieb Eyal Edri:

Problem with having 1 repo for all projects is ownership.  Who can
commit changes to the repo.  Do we have a long list of committers?  Do
we have a limited list?  Also, there is the fact that I might be testing
only engine and don't want anything from node or vdsm.  We already have
a ovirt-engine-sdk-tests repo.  I think we should continue along those
lines with a separate ovirt-node-tests repo, vdsm-tests repo, etc...

Mike