Infra meeting. What time works best for you?

Robert Middleswarth robert at middleswarth.net
Thu Jun 21 16:23:33 UTC 2012

This has come up a few times but always inside existing threads.

What time is good for doing a meeting?

Karsten 'quaid' Wade used whenisgood to get input on what time works
best for everyone.

http://whenisgood.net/yybbdkk

I am not 100% sure what timezone I am seeing when I look at it.  Since
it doesn't tell you.  I am in the EDT timezone and it is showing the
first time as 6:00 AM and the last at 10:00 PM.  If someone else outside
my timezone can confirm they are seeing a diff range that would be great.

Sense this has been floating around since June 5th I suggest we set a
deadline.  Lets say June 28th and we will plan the 1st meeting for July 2-6?

Thanks
Robert