Repositories for oVirt Node Automated Testing

Robert Middleswarth robert at middleswarth.net
Thu Jun 21 16:32:57 UTC 2012

Is it going to be managed though gerrit?  Or are you looking for
something simpler?  If simpler the maybe gitolite is an good choice?  I
use it in my day job.  From what I have read there is no option other
then a custom hook to limit write access to folders a git limitation not
gitolite limitation but you can limit it by branches.

Thanks
Robert