Infra as a sub-project

Robert Middleswarth robert at middleswarth.net
Fri Jun 22 17:08:45 UTC 2012

On 06/22/2012 01:02 PM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:

> On 06/21/2012 09:00 AM, Robert Middleswarth wrote:
>
>> I found the email.
>>
>> http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/infra/2012-June/000413.html
>>
>> Relevant text from the email.
>>
>> I'd like to see if there is a regular meeting time that might allow
>> us all to get together and do some thinking and planning. Feel free
>> to paint in some times for yourself, see if we can find some
>> convergence when some folks are a available.
>>
>> http://whenisgood.net/yybbdkk
> What I failed to mention and respond to is, times I put in there are
> for PDT. I thought whenisgood.net let you set your local TZ, then it
> showed things properly for you.
>
> Currently we have zero overlap times - 1/2 of the respondents are on
> one side, the other 1/2 on the other side.
>
> Before resetting the whenisgood.net page, I'd like to see what is
> happening with the timezone situation. Here is an example day with the
> hours that I set that I could be available, with all times in PDT:
>
> Monday:
> 6 am
> 7 am
> 10 am
> 11 am
> 12 pm
> 1 pm
> 2 pm

I see 6 am, 7, 10, 11, 12, ... 10 PM and I am in the EST time zone.

Is that what others see? Or do you see it adjusted for your timezone?

If the former, then can you adjust your responses based on the correct
timezone?

I will adjust mine based on pst time zone.  But this will likely shrink
my times not increase them :)