Adding Copy Artifact plugin to Jenkins

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Fri Mar 16 11:23:50 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

there was something wrong with the jenkins installation,
i updated it to latest and re-installed it.

i also disabled the gerrit trigger plugin since it was throwing a lot of errors,
might be since it expected the version of gerrit (2.2.2) which we don't have yet.

btw, i think it's a good idea for you to have also ssh access to jenkins.ovirt.org, in case i'm not available.

anyway, it's up and running now with the copy artifact plugin installed.

let me know if you need anything else,

Eyal.