new jenkins job

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Tue Mar 20 16:38:39 UTC 2012

On 03/20/2012 06:35 PM, Eyal Edri wrote:

> [...]

good point.
karsten - any update on getting some physical servers/hosting for
running jenkins (both because performance on ec2 is snail-like, and
since we can't run tests which require a hypervisor (we can start
playing around with fake-qemu if we must, but i prefer we solve the rest
of the issues).

eyal - as storage goes, we can define nfs/iscsi on a VM as well for
purpose of these tests if needed. i don't know any hosting providers
giving nfs/iscsi services.