oVirt Forum Pilot

Barry Kostjens bkostjens at ilimburg.nl
Tue May 8 14:32:46 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

I made a suggestion to Doron Fediuck for setting up a ovirt forum pilot which might deprecate the users list in the future.

The mailing list with its quotes is not easy to read, I myself prefer a forum and I think a lot of people with me.

A forum could be spillted in several different subjects ea: ovirt-enige, ovrit-node, networking, storage etc etc.

Also a forum is much easier to browse (imho) than the mailing list.

If you guys agree I can setup and host an (opensource php based) forum for free, at first running alongside the mailing list as a pilot.

What do you guys think about this?

Thanks for your comments,

Barry Kostjens.