oVirt Forum Pilot

Carl Trieloff cctrieloff at redhat.com
Tue May 8 20:23:16 UTC 2012

I like the idea of Forums. I know some teams have created patches to
mailman so it will post all thread on the list to the forum and visa
versa, so you can pick your interface.

Statistically forums get more traffic and are better for users, so if we
picked one, moving to forums would get my vote. doing the mailmain forum
hookup might also be worth exploring.

Carl.