oVirt Forum Pilot

Barry Kostjens bkostjens at ilimburg.nl
Thu May 10 07:06:53 UTC 2012

I have been searching for a gateway mod, but such thing does not exits (at least, not for mybb).

Also my personal opinion is that it wouldn't be really usefull. One big downside of the mail system is that every mail contains all quotes. So every post and reply on the forum would contain the whole email message including the quotes over and over again.

I would suggest getting the forum up & running and use it as a pilot. I really think that you will get a bigger community, as visibility on the net ig greatly expanded this way.

Op 9 mei 2012, om 23:06 heeft Itamar Heim het volgende geschreven: