[RFC] Telling the world: What about planet.ovirt.org?

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Tue May 15 13:17:28 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 03:09:54PM +0200, Fabian Deutsch wrote:
> planets are nice way to aggregate blog posts - and to give the user
> or interested human out there a way to get some insight into the
> development and usage of oVirt.
>
> So, what do you thinkg about offering our own planet.ovirt.org?

I still have a todo point on my list to set up a separate VM to host
this. I'm running my own[1] for a while now and got some experience with
it. The config is still visible[2], but the theme is the default one. If
only there were more hours in a day...

[1] http://planet-ovirt.ekohl.nl/
[2] http://planet-ovirt.ekohl.nl/planet.conf