oVirt Forum Pilot

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue May 15 20:24:36 UTC 2012

On 05/15/2012 12:46 AM, Barry Kostjens wrote:
> Does anyone maybe have a link to the option in mailman that is
> being talked about?

Here is the Google Summer of Code project page:

https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2012/syst3mw0rm/31001

After reading up on the mockups behind that work, I wrote this summary
post:

Thanks again for not only caring about this problem, but for being
willing to help fix it.

Do you want to work with me (and anyone else interested) on trying out
the Mailman changes as they come live? We could put up a development
environment that pulls in the nightly Mailman so we could try out
features as they are developed, maybe even help make it all better. :)

- - Karsten