oVirt Forum Pilot

Barry Kostjens bkostjens at ilimburg.nl
Mon May 21 07:15:44 UTC 2012

Thanks for your reply.

I surely would like to help here. I can provide a linux server (VM) that we can use to test the mailman / mybb combo.

Only thing needed (or not needed, but would be nice) is to have an A record (fa dev.ovirt.org) pointing to the ip address of the dev server.

Let me know if this is acceptable and I'll setup the vm.