Your message to Arch awaits moderator approval

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 16:09:42 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Dave, that's a good question, which I thought of before writing my initial mail.
The simple answer is: "I don't know for sure". Actually is there a way for me to list
the members of a specific list?
I know there are many users in subscribed to relevant lists (for vdsm, infra, etc), but
removing one or more from a thread can actually become an insult. So as a habit I really
prefer to avoid it.

I really hope that 10 recipients along with mailman removing redundancy
will do the trick.

> Ooh, I didn't know Mailman would do that, that's a great idea. (I
> always
> like to remove all the extra recipients, but sometimes you don't know
> who is on the list or not.)

+20