gerrit will be upgraded to 2.6.1

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Sun Aug 4 14:03:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

There is new permission "View Drafts"[1].

If we add "Registered Users" this permission, we can get rid of the WIP patches and submit these are drafts.

Drafs has major advantage, apart the fact that it cannot be mistakenly consider as final... it can be actually deleted... the entire draft or specific changesets within. So it does not bloat the database.

Regards,
Alon

[1] http://gerrit-documentation.googlecode.com/svn/Documentation/2.6/access-control.html#category_view_drafts