converting networking functional tests ci job

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Aug 22 11:38:13 UTC 2013

Hi Giuseppe,

before converting that job to run per patch,
can you please elaborate on the jobs's profile:

1. how long will it run?
2. can it run in parallel to other jobs?
3. does it affect the slave (in terms of other jobs will fail on it..)
4. how do you plan to differ between network commits and other commits?

thanks,

eyal.