Spam training

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Mon Dec 2 09:44:24 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I trained Mailman's spam detector with the moderation queues for board,
arch, users & announce this morning. That should reduce the size of the
moderation queue further beyond what we've been having.

To train, connect to resources.ovirt.org as root, and run ~/bin/mmlearn
<listname>. Then clean out the moderator queue as usual (duiscard all
messages marked "Defer"). If there are any real messages to be cleared
from the queue make sure that you mark them as "ham" before doing mmlearn.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13