Rescheduled meeting

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Mon Dec 2 18:11:30 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2 Dec 2013, Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden wrote:

> I'd propose we do it by mail and we'll meet again next week. Please add
> where you can.

> * update a ticket on rackspace and raise its priority

I escalated this last week at oVirt Weekly Sync
	https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/ticket/80

dcaro, dneary?

> * We should find a solution to do regular yum updates. This can be as
>   simple as a weekly or monthly manual check where we do updates and
>   reboot if needed. Anyone knows a good solution?

The problem is that to be safe, one wants a testing, dev, prod
approach to test in and to permit loss of services on
production.  Until the '03 at Rackspace comes on line we
cannot do that

-- Russ herrold