Rescheduled meeting

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Mon Dec 2 18:58:56 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 02, 2013 at 04:17:55PM +0100, Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden wrote:
> * With Foreman 1.3 we can associate VMs to compute resources. This means
>   our VMs that were installed and later added to Foreman now also have
>   the compute resource integation. That means console and power
>   controls. There are still 2 machines not associated (jenkins vm01 and
>   vm03) and I don't know why yet.

After some investigation I found that the facter value for macaddress
was returning the value for the vdsm dummy interface. Manual override
works:

First ensure foreman knows the host by the correct MAC address at least
once:

FACTER_MACADDRESS=00:1a:4a:1e:08:41 puppet agent -t

Then go to the compute resource in foreman, associate VMs and it should
be able to accociate it.