[ovirt] #100: VM for glance public repository

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Fri Dec 6 20:19:47 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Sure, if it's urgent to bring up, we're not sure yet how long it will take us to resolve the issue on RAX,
or get an alternate vendor.

you can remove/shutdown the current VMs from amazon if that will help with the cost:

ec2-54-226-63-241.compute-1.amazonaws.com
ec2-184-73-112-192.compute-1.amazonaws.com
ec2-50-19-1-136.compute-1.amazonaws.com