No build for you

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Wed Dec 18 10:18:13 UTC 2013

Hi infra,

I tried to manually trigger jenkins job for a patch [1] from the community, and jenkins
tell me that I do not bulid-worthy:

    Patch Set 5:

    No Builds Executed

    http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/vdsm_pep8_gerrit/6143/ : To avoid overloading the infrastructure, a whitelist for running gerrit triggered jobs has been set in place, if you feel like you should be in it, please contact infra at ovirt dot org.

    http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/vdsm_unit_tests_gerrit_el/5356/ : To avoid overloading the infrastructure, a whitelist for running gerrit triggered jobs has been set in place, if you feel like you should be in it, please contact infra at ovirt dot org.

    http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/vdsm_unit_tests_gerrit/6246/ : To avoid overloading the infrastructure, a whitelist for running gerrit triggered jobs has been set in place, if you feel like you should be in it, please contact infra at ovirt dot org.

Please advice how can we trigger the jenkins job for this patch.

[1] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/22495

Thanks,
Nir