jenkins jobs for packages I'm involved in.

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed Dec 18 13:58:03 UTC 2013

Hi,
here are some notes:

http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/By%20Project/view/ovirt-release/job/ovirt-release/configure
shows Restrict where this project can be run: fedora18
I think it should be at least fedora19.

http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/By%20Project/view/ovirt-log-collector/job/ovirt-log-collector_create_rpms_3.2/
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/By%20Project/view/ovirt-iso-uploader/job/ovirt-iso-uploader_create_rpms_3.2/
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/By%20Project/view/ovirt-image-uploader/job/ovirt-image-uploader_create_rpms_3.2/
I think these should be cloned to 3.3, maybe disabling fedora18 target since it's not supported by 3.3.

http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/By%20Project/view/ovirt-image-uploader/job/alonbl-ovirt-image-uploader_create_rpms/
is disabled by 8 months, Alon is this still needed?

http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/By Project/view/ovirt-engine-sdk/job/ovirt-engine-sdk_create_rpms
is creating: ovirt-engine-sdk-python-3.3.0.7-1.20131217.git0ff217e.fc19.noarch.rpm
but on stable release we have ovirt-engine-sdk-python-3.3.0.8-1.fc19.noarch.rpm so nightly is never used.

I've not checked all the jobs but I think there may be a lot of things not working there.
It would be nice if someone could review them.

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com