ovirt engine style gerrit job fail with internal failure

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Dec 24 08:47:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

I noticed that too, it seems that Jenkins was misbehaving since yesterday high load on gerrit,
which caused many jobs to get stuck and fail some of the patches.
I've disabled the problematic job for now, but you'll have to rerun the jenkins
via http://jenkins.ovirt.org/gerrit_manual_trigger/? to remove the 'x' from the patch.

that should help remove it, otherwise only gerrit admin can remove it.

Eyal.